Paris Charles de Gaule Intl. (LFPG) - Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK)

Post and comment on screen captures from the beautiful game here. Home of the monthly screenshot competition

Paris Charles de Gaule Intl. (LFPG) - Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK)

Postby hasegawa » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:33 am

8 hours 15 minutes ... this was a flight typical for the Boeing 787-900 "Dreamliner". Not enough passengers for a 777 and long range. For me it was in this year the longest flight. But I was not all the time behind my computer. I have flown the aircraft to 33.000 ft and LNAV/VNAV on... The aircraft was north of Khartoum, Sudan, as I "enter the cockpit" to fly it to Nairobi, Kenya. The landing was "by hand", RWY 06.

Khartoum, Sudan and the Nil.

8h 15 min... and VAS=3.3 ...
hasegawa

Topic author

Re: Paris Charles de Gaule Intl. (LFPG) - Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK)

Postby Splitpin » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:19 pm

Again ... somewhere I have never been .... and now have no need to do so , thanks to you :)
great shots .... and a very long flight , I need a drink :thumbup:
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Re: Paris Charles de Gaule Intl. (LFPG) - Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK)

Postby hasegawa » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:34 am

Yes, it was a "longer ride" ... but with "this flying robots" it is not necessary to do anything, accept programming the systems and on takeoff and landing. But... it is in my eyes no longer the spirit of flying from the past. It is more IT-work than "flying".
hasegawa

Topic author

Return to Screenshots